When we spend so much time stuck in today-and all its urgencies and requirements, its hard to keep in site our vision for our future. Where are we going? Will the things I am doing lead me there?
When I work with others, I help them keep in focus the vision. It’s like keeping in site the mountain top far away. That’s where we are going. But, when we look down at our feet so we don’t trip, and we keep looking down, sometimes we lose site of the goal.
I have a quote that reminds me- “Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.”
Yes, there are new scenes, yet there are also false paths, and obstacles. How often do we lose sight of our mountain top because of other unforseen events, reactions or situations? And how do we keep the focus?
Read Full Post »
Carpe Diem, seize the day. How often have you heard this saying? Living by this, you are inadvertently aligning with what is most important to you! Is it your family? Travel? Time in the natural world? Or is it making a difference with another being?
I look forward to hearing how you ‘seize the day’!
Many of us won’t go to our death bed wishing we did more work, had a bigger house, or invested more money. Often people wish for more time with their family, more meaningful conversations with their spouse, or more time at ease. Life is too short to not live with what is important, so, in this time of re-birth and grow, I share tips to help you seize each day!
- Be thankful- Give thanks for everything in your life
- Be optimistic- Find the best in people and circumstances
- Be spontaneous- Adapt a do-it-now attitude
- Be a giver
- Be a forgiver- Let go of past grudges and bad energy
- Be positive-Turn even the worst situations into victories
- Be encouraging- Helps others feels strong and confident
- Be enthusiastic about life!
- Be joyful
- Be active- find activities that you enjoy, maybe even share them with others!
- Be an inverted paranoid- believe the whole world is conspiring to do only good thing to you!
Read Full Post »