Often times we don’t think we can do much to enjoy our lives or be more relaxed. Not so! Here are 5 easy ways to bring more ease and balance into your life-
1) Stop and breathe. By slowing down and focusing on your breath, you can bring down your stress and blood pressure.
2) Notice what’s going on around you. Too often we get lost in the past or future, and are not present to what is happening right now. Being present helps you to appreciate what is so right now.
3) Be Grateful. Instead of focusing on the things that aren’t going the way you want, notice and give thanks to the wonderful things already in your life.
4) Laugh- Don’t take life so seriously, look for the humor and enjoy a good belly laugh! Laughter releases stress and makes us feel good!
5) Chose what is really important to you. Act upon what is important to you, say no to what is not. By doing so you are setting your boundaries and living according to your values!
I challenge you to try some of these tips and see yourself relaxed!!